Cambridge Residential Russian Summer School – 2019
Monday 26 August, 09:00 - Friday 30 August, 16:00
Cambridge CB3 0DG
NEW THIS YEAR:
a special discount for absolute beginners!
This five-day course is set in a modern, fairly central and very friendly Fitzwilliam College, which has a long-lasting tradition of Russian and Slavonic studies.
Comfortable en-suite accommodation, ample parking. 15 minutes’ walk to Cambridge city centre, or 5 minutes by bus.
A wonderful opportunity to combine an intensive Russian course with the pleasure of meeting like-minded people. Also, a good way of maintaining, improving or refreshing your Russian.
PARTICIPANTS: Anyone aged 15+, including those in the middle of their A-levels and those starting or doing a university course linked to Russian history, politics, literature or art. There is no upper age limit! This year, for the first time, there is a special discount for absolute beginners!
- 20 hours of language tuition in small groups, with a strong emphasis on the linguistic component: speaking and listening, reading, writing and grammar – all in a fun and creative way.
- Much emphasis on interaction, group work, role-play and discussions.
- Enrich your vocabulary, learn idioms, brush up your grammar, immerse yourself in conversation and improve pronunciation.
- Plus 5 hours of extra-curricular activities.
- 5 levels – from Absolute Beginners to Fluent, based on an initial assessment test.
- Tutors are all native speakers – experienced, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and considerate.
Extra-curricular programme will include talks by invited speakers, a walking tour of Cambridge, games, songs, poetry and music, a screening of a film and, finally, a concert – to supplement your linguistic experience in a warm and stimulating atmosphere.
Non-residential (lunch and dinner) = £355
En-suite room & full board = £670
(Sunday dinner is included in the residential fee)
Discount for STUDENTS in full-time education & for ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS:
Non-residential (lunch and dinner) = £290
En-suite room & full board = £570
HOW TO BOOK:
Before proceeding any further, please double-check with us that there are still places on the course, by sending an email to email@example.com .
1. Please click here to fill in the following on-line enrolment form.
2. Please pay a non-refundable deposit of £100 by direct bank transfer (all details are on the form).
* Full fees will be due 6 weeks before the beginning of the course, i.e. by Monday, 15th July 2019. *
Please note that places will be allocated on the first come – first served basis, so it is strongly recommended to enrol earlier rather than later, to avoid disappointment!
WITH ANY QUERIES please email Dr Tanya Yurasova on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0781 510 1481.
Click here to read TESTIMONIALS 2018
Click here for PHOTOS 2018
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar