Cambridge Residential Russian Summer School – 2018
Monday 27 August, 09:00 - Friday 31 August, 16:00
Fitzwilliam College, Storey’s Way, Cambridge CB3 0DG
We are delighted to confirm that there are still places on this course for
For any learners of Russian, regardless of your level:
If you are unable make it this year, but would like to be informed about similar summer schools in future, please follow this link to join our mailing list for summer schools: https://goo.gl/forms/jEN3F0IXijFIYab33
This five-day course is set in a modern, fairly central and very friendly Fitzwilliam College, which has a long-lasting tradition of Russian and Slavonic studies.
A wonderful opportunity to combine an intensive Russian course with the pleasure of meeting like-minded people. Also, a good way of maintaining, improving or refreshing your Russian.
PARTICIPANTS: Anyone aged 15+, including those in the middle of their A-levels and those starting or doing a university course linked to Russian history, politics, literature or art. There is no upper age limit!
- 20 hours of language tuition in small groups, with a strong emphasis on the linguistic component: speaking and listening, reading, writing and grammar – all in a fun and creative way.
- Much emphasis on interaction, group work, role-play and discussions.
- Enrich your vocabulary, learn idioms, brush up your grammar, immerse yourself in conversation and improve pronunciation.
- Plus 5 hours of extra-curricular activities.
- 5 levels – from Absolute Beginners to Fluent, based on an initial assessment test.
- Tutors are all native speakers – experienced, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and considerate.
Extra-curricular programme will include talks by invited speakers, a walking tour of Cambridge, games, songs, poetry and music, a screening of a film and, finally, a concert – to supplement your linguistic experience in a warm and stimulating atmosphere.
Non-residential (lunch and dinner) = £350
En-suite room & full board = £665
(Sunday dinner is included in the residential fee.)
15% discount for students under the age of 21 in full-time education:
Non-residential (lunch and dinner) = £297.50
En-suite room & full board = £565.25
HOW TO BOOK:
1. Please click here to fill in the following on-line enrolment form .
2. Please pay a non-refundable deposit of £100 by direct bank transfer (all details are on the form).
* Full fees will be due 6 weeks before the beginning of the course, i.e. by Monday, 16th July 2018. (Since the deadline is fairly close, you may choose to pay full amount when you enrol if you prefer.) *
WITH ANY QUERIES please email Dr Tanya Yurasova on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0781 510 1481.
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar