- Это мероприятие прошло.
Осенний Кембриджский курс русского языка онлайн 2021
Суббота 13 ноября, 09:00 - Воскресенье 21 ноября, 21:30
We are delighted to announce that we are offering this online Russian course to all those who could not attend the face-to-face Russian Summer School at Girton College (Cambridge) in August 2021.
This course is short and spread out, to avoid both the physical and psychological strain of computer work. A major advantage is that you will be able to enjoy the online lessons without having to travel or commute, and you can join us from any corner of the globe.
We shall follow our long-established tradition of daily themes, interactive teaching groups formed according to the students’ levels of Russian, a considerate and flexible individual approach, and a supportive and inspirational atmosphere that we aspire to create online.
The Online Cambridge Russian Autumn Course will comprise four morning sessions (on two consecutive weekends) and an extra-curricular evening programme of four additional 1.5 hour slots:
Saturday 13 November – Sunday 14 November
& Saturday 20 November – Sunday 21 November
10:00 – 10:50 – Lesson 1
11:10 – 12:00 – Lesson 2
12:20 – 13:10 – Lesson 3
19:30 – 21:00 – Evening Programme (which will include a talk, a short film and discussion, and an interactive quiz).
Our teachers are: Anna Nerukh, Ioulia Ignatievskaia, Alla Viktorova, Laura Thomas, and Tanya Yurasova
Extra Zoom training will be offered to those who are less familiar with it (let us know in the enrolment form).
PARTICIPANTS: We warmly welcome anyone aged 15+, including those in the middle of their A-levels and those starting or doing a university course linked to Russian history, politics, literature or art. There is no upper age limit!
- 12 hours of language tuition in small groups, with a strong emphasis on the linguistic component (speaking and listening, reading, writing and grammar – all in a fun and creative way).
- Much emphasis on interaction, group work, role play and discussions.
- Enrich your vocabulary, learn idioms, brush up your grammar, immerse yourself in conversation and improve pronunciation.
- Levels from Low Intermediate to Fluent, based on an initial assessment test.
- Tutors are all native (or near-native) speakers – experienced, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and considerate.
15% discount for students in full-time education: £119
1. Please fill in the online enrolment form here as soon as possible.
2. You will be asked to kindly transfer the full payment ideally three weeks in advance (which includes a non-refundable deposit of £50), i.e., some time during the week beginning 25 October.
Please note that places are allocated on a first come, first served basis. The number of participants is limited by the size of the virtual classes and the number of available teachers, so it is advisable to book as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!