A friendly, Cambridge-based team has a vacancy for an experienced Russian-speaking book-keeper. Full-time; £20,000 pa
A proven track record in bookkeeping is a necessity! (Значительный опыт работы бухгалтера – необходимое требование.)
A successful candidate must be well organised and methodical, with a “get the job done” approach.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparing weekly and monthly accounts;
- Keeping accurate financial records, processing income, receipts and payments;
- Helping to prepare final accounts, such as profit and loss accounts and balance sheets.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communications skills in Russian AND English, both verbal and written are essential;
- Computer literacy and sound numerical skills;
- High proficiency in Excel;
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Working knowledge of Sage Line 50 would be beneficial;
- A positives “can-do” attitude;
- In-depth understanding of foreign currencies;
- The ability to work well independently as well as a part of a team.
- AAT qualification level 2-3 (recent graduates are welcome).
If you wish to apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to Iryna Freer on: email@example.com.
Tel.: 01223 257 766.