- This event has passed.
Walk in the Woods and Barbecue
Sunday 9 October, 2016, 12:00 - 17:00
Sunday, 9th October 2016
Thetford Forest (35 miles NE of Cambridge)
Walk starts: 11 am
Meeting point: Lynford Stag parking place (on the A134 by a huge WOODEN STAG), Thetford Forest, Suffolk IP27 0TJ
- Get on A14 from Newmarket Rd (in the Newmarket direction, travelling East from Cambridge) (4.9 mi / 13 min)
- Follow A14 and A11 to Brandon Rd/B1107 in Thetford (27.5 mi / 32 min)
- Continue on B1107 to your destination (4.6 mi / 9 min)
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Brandon Rd/B1107
- Continue to follow B1107 (2.6 mi)
- Turn right toward Mark Ln (1.1 mi)
- Turn right onto Mark Ln (0.1 mi)
- Continue straight (0.2 mi)
- Turn right (0.5 m)
BBQ starts: 1 pm
Meeting point: Stationary Barbecue Number 3 at High Lodge, Thetford Forest.
Please bring: food and drink to share, including something for the barbecue + footballs, volleyballs, skipping ropes, and a happy spirit.
Hope to see you there!
PS Many thanks to Natalia Korablyova for taking the initiative and booking the barbecue.