Compliance Support Officer
We are currently looking to employ a Russian speaking Compliance Support Officer who will be reporting directly to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO), the role of Compliance Support Officer is to ensure the adherence to all regulatory requirements within a rapidly expanding international payments and e-commerce business. The role is based out of our office in central Cambridge and is a permanent position, to be filled by an enthusiastic individual, eager to learn and grow within the business.
Established in 2013, we are a global, multi-channel payment gateway and a full-service Payment Service Provider of local e-payment solutions for International Customer Not-Present businesses.
– Carrying out and ensuring compliance with company due diligence and know your customer procedures
– Answering customer queries in a courteous and polite manner
– Transaction monitoring and analysis reporting directly to MLRO
– Carrying out risk assessment of and research into potential clients
– Responding to queries regarding compliance with company policies and procedures submitted by members of the company in a timely fashion
– Preparing documentation in accordance with the needs of the business
– Minimum one year experience in a similar position, prior experience in the fields of e-Commerce and electronic money puts you at a significant advantage in consideration for this role
– Proficient in MS Office applications, advanced proficiency in MS Excel is a plus
– Ability to work collaboratively within and across functions
– Executive communication and presentation skills
– Good organisation skills
– Fluent in English and Russian
Salary from £22,000 p.a. depending on experience.
If you are confident that you are a good match for this role, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org