An established Cambridge based financial company is looking for a Russian-speaking Office Manager for a permanent job.
Requirements for a successful candidate:
- Must be fluent in English and Russian (both written and spoken)
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a similar role
- Effective planning, organising and time management skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality
- Ability to analyse problems and deliver effective solutions
- Ability to quickly grasp new systems and concepts
- Ability to co-ordinate multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Positive and professional approach to delivering tasks and strong work ethics.
- Computer literate (MS Office, Outlook, Excel)
- Carrying out administrative duties and generally helping with running the office including ordering stationery and liaising with service providers
- Managing office facilities and other properties rented by the company
- Responsibility for office machinery including printers, computers, telephones and arranging for service and replacement where necessary
- Assisting with recruitment and HR functions
- Arranging courier and postal deliveries
- Arranging travel and accommodation for the Senior Managers
- Assisting the Senior Managers in all aspects of their business activity and personal matters as required
- Requesting, preparing and submitting legal documentation in accordance with the related guidelines
- Arranging Christmas parties and other events
- Answering telephones and dealing with visitors
- Being there to support all members of staff with any concerns they may have and escalating higher when necessary.
- A successful candidate will be offered a salary of £ 25,000 per year.
- 20 days holiday (increasing to 25 days with length of service) plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- An open and friendly working environment
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org