An established Cambridge-based financial company is looking for a Russian-speaking assistant accountant for a permanent job.
Requirements for a successful candidate:
– Good written and spoken English and Russian;
– Business correspondence skills in English and Russian;
– Working knowledge of MS Excel;
– Foreign currency experience;
– Experience in the use of Sage Line 50 software will be an advantage, however, training may be provided;
– Positive and professional approach to delivering tasks and strong work ethics.
– Monitoring of the company’s bank accounts, including control of cash transactions, accounting and timely reporting of financial transactions;
– Maintenance of Excel spreadsheets, processing data of customer payments;
– Correspondence with customers: providing answers to customer enquiries regarding financial transactions by e-mail (in English and Russian).
– AAT qualification level 2-3 (applications from candidates who have recently completed training or have experience in the field of finance will be considered).
A successful candidate will be offered a salary of £27,000 per annum.