We are a rather special group of people living in and around Cambridge. Some of us are native Russians, for others Russian is the second language; and some are only thinking of learning it. However, we all share common interests in various aspects of Russian culture, history, art and life.
We usually meet about once a month for:
- Enthralling talks and group discussions.
- Refreshing walks in the woods and fields.
- Inspiring visual arts exhibitions and events.
- Invigorating music, dancing and poetry nights.
- Elevating parties, discos, films and celebrations.